For all of those who feel that the universe of ethical fashion brands is small…Check this outfit idea we designed for you!
Lets start from bottom to the top.
- Put on light-brown ankle boots, you can find them in Insolo.
- Follow with a pair of semi-dark green flowy pants from Everlane. A cool thing about this is that you’ll feel as if you’re wearing pijamas; awesome!
- A line-squared bottom-up shirt is perfect for this outfit. Our personal favorite is from Patagonia, which offers a variety of colors that you can choose based on your own taste.
- Because the weather can change quickly, be sure to grab a navy-blue sweater by Eileen fisher. You can also choose a different color depending on the patterns of the shirt you’re wearing.
- A beanie hat is always a good idea. You’ll feel warm and look adorable. Knachet Kids has very cute ones!
- Adding eyeglasses can give you the extra charm you’re looking for. Find yours in Diff eyewear.
- And the best for last: no outfit is complete without adding some Wakami accessories! Be sure to include a beautiful Eyeglass Chain by Wakami. Stylish, modern and fun is what it will make you feel!
For more about Ethical Fashion, check out our Trending Ethical Fashion Brands video and get inspired!